Pagina's

zaterdag 9 augustus 2014

A little bit of this and that...

I created several pages lately, trying different things, just what I felt like doing.
It is all about being creative and not about the results! Although I like what came out of my hands....

Simple collage, combined with text on a background of Neocolors and stamps:
 

Doodling, in black and white...

..and colored with Prismacolor pencils:

More doodling and coloring with Prismacolor pencils:

Collage on a background of scrapbookpaper, cut to A4 size.
I would have loved to credit the designer of the scrapbookpaper, but I threw away the strips with their name on it...However, their papers make a quick and easy backgroud!
I just added the cutout of the woman and the text (in red). I made some blue dots too.

The same for this page, only without an image. Just added the journaling (found on Pinterest) and a little bit of extra doodling.

As I said before, it was all about being creative. No fancy techniques, no complicated collages, I just kept things simple...and the fact that I'm happy with the results is a bonus!

TFL!
Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: