Pagina's

zondag 18 december 2011

The things you dream of...

...can't keep you awake.
I hope this is the right translation of the dutch journaling on my newest page in my Inspired by Nature art journal. Anyway, here it is:
(Size: 20x25cm)

I also got a lot of very nice comments on my lettering, which make me very happy of course. But often the comment is followed by the remark that 'she wishes she could make those letters too'...
So, to make clear that the lettering is much easier than it looks, I made a quick video about how I make my letters:

TFL!
Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) zei

Weer een hele mooie, zie wel een terugkerend thema ;-) Heb je nog iets met de achtergrond gedaan, of is het ook een plaatje? xoxo

Gerd@ zei

Heel mooi je letters en cijfers dank je wel voor je uitleg ....
Fijne zondag groetsss Gerd@

lisa_crofts zei

You are so genous with your talent. Thankyou for sharing your ideas. I will definitely give this ago.

Pleuntje zei

dank voor je filmpje........x Petra

Tessa zei

Wat een ontzettend leuke pagina weer, ik was nog geen volger van je blog kwam ik achter: daar heb ik even wat aan gedaan :-D

xx Tessa