Pagina's

donderdag 12 mei 2011

Workshop with Linda Elbourne

Last weekend I went to a workshop with Linda Elbourne in De Craftorij. She was doing a Stampotique Screen workshop, making a little chipboard screen decorated with Stampotique stamps.
Of course I took my camera with me..but with an empty battery...so I couldn't make my own pictures.
We worked with products like Colorwash, Distress Stain, Perfect Pearls and great stamps of Tim Holtz to create the background on the screen. The Stampotique girls and boys were colored with Distress Ink too, cut out and attached to the screen. We created little embellishments with shrink plastic.
Here is my result of the workshop:
 (the front)

(the embellishments of shrink plastic)

(the back)


In the workshop was a Stampotique stamp included. So hard to choose...I love them all!..., but this one will be popping up in my art journal soon!

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Sandra zei

OOOHHH, Sandra! Wat is dit leuk!!! Mijn handen jeuken om ook zoiets te maken. Ook erg leuk als decoratie in huis. En die stempels... Wat zijn ze gaaf!!!Ik kan me voorstellen dat je moeite had met kiezen. Zo te lezen en zien was het een geweldig leuke workshop! Echt top gedaan, Sandra!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Marit zei

Die 'stampotique' stempels zijn me ook al opgevallen.. zoooo leuk! Heb je de zeemeerminnen al gezien? Die zijn tot nu toe mijn favoriet... ik zou er eigenlijk eens eentje aan moeten schaffen!!! Je 'schermpje' is erg leuk geworden trouwens!

Anoniem zei

Zit er superleuk uit Sandra!! Het heeft voor mij een beetje een Haloween sfeertje. Komt waarschijnlijk door de kleuren en door de toch wat "griezelige" koppies van de stempels... Die embellies van krimpplastic zien er ook fantastisch uit!!